Friday 3 June 2011

30 Day PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE - June 3

As you will know if you have already seen my last post today's photo is to be of clouds. When I originally signed up for this challenge we had searing hot temperatures and bright blue skies and sunshine with barely a cloud to be seen. Hmmm, I thought, I might have to be creative.

Never fear. Not a ray of sun to be seen today and plenty of clouds!

View from my bedroom this morning
I would have taken the photo when I first got up but the whole valley was filled with cloud which was impressive, but only really if you already knew that there were mountains behind!

Tomorrow I shall be photographing something green..........if you would like to see some of the other pictures uploaded to the flikr album have a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment