Thursday 2 June 2011

Me-Made-June Day 2

Unfortunately the bad weather has continued. Wind, rain and temperatures in single figures had me searching the back of my cupboards this morning for something me-made and warm to wear.



Out came this top made in vintage dusty pink double knit made from a pattern in the April 2011 edition of Burda magazine. I made this top just before the Easter holidays as we had planned a week in the Alps and the weather forecast before we left was not so good so I thought I should take something warm. It was a dream to make - two pieces for the front and the same two for the back and as it was made in double knit I put it all together on the overlocker.

There is also a dress variation to the pattern which I have not yet made up but if this cold weather continues you might see it yet - maybe in a stripe or two à la current Prada collection... 

Prada Spring Summer 2011

Prada Spring Summer 2011

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment