Sunday 19 June 2011

Me-Made-June Days 15, 16, 17 and 18

This post goes backwards from day 18 to 15 I'm afraid - for some reason no amount of coaxing will make the photos move!


Day 18

Grey linen shorts (as posted about yesterday) with a bought black vest top, red cardigan and red butterfly shoes.


Day 17

This dress I have already worn this month but this time it was teamed with converse rather than heels.


Day 16

Hmmm, one of the skirts also posted about yesterday. I tried it with a cream vest top at first but then decided that the darker option was better so this is a bought black vest top and to spice up the outfit (and to take attention away from the gathers at my hips that I really do not like!) my yellow flower wedges.


Day 15

Wednesday was hot, hot here so out came the black and white spot shorts (posted about here) with the broderie anglaise top worn on day one of Me-Made June.


As I said though Wednesday was hot so after lunch I changed into a cream me-made vest top that I had rustled up in the morning.


And, yes, the bump is growing.


After wearing the cream vest for the afternoon I decided that it was a little boring as it was so I added a small ruffle at the neckline.




The vest was made using this book:


I followed the instructions in the book to adapt the T-shirt pattern to make a vest top - but increased the length by 10cm. I feel another few jersey tops in the pipeline - I love that they are so quick to make (with the overlocker) and there is lots of scope for variation. Watch this space!!


No comments:

Post a Comment