Wednesday 21 April 2010

Blossom and bloomers

We had gorgeous weather again today so we packed up rucksacks with snacks and water and headed up the valley to tire little legs and look at the blossom.





Unfortunately when we got back I looked at the forecast - rain for the next 4 days!

Despite France meteo's predictions I put away all the winter clothes and shoes to make space for summer stuff and then realised that little boy hasn't really got any summer stuff - that takes care of tomorrow then and probably means that instead of making myself yet another spring/summer blouse I should have been making him some shorts and shirts...

Oh well, pictures of my new blouse to come tomorrow.

In the meantime a peak at a couple of things made for a baby girl to be born mid-June....



kimono top in strawberry print cotton - and matching bloomers




No comments:

Post a Comment