Friday 7 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm back!!

As you will have noticed I took an extended break over Christmas and New Year.  I had planned several posts about some of the things I made in the run up to the festivities but in the end mince pie eating, mulled-wine drinking and spending time with family won out (I did manage to complete my advent calendar though which I am pleased about (simple things, I know!) and it has got me planning an addition to the blog along the photo line).

We are now back home, the washing pile is finally controllable, little people are back at school and I am starting to plan my 2011 projects.

The next few weeks are mainly going to be taken up with interior decoration projects (which sounds so much more exciting than decorating little people's bedrooms doesn't it??) as our extension is finally nearly complete..... which also means I get my new sewing room (or 'atelier' as I have taken to calling it!!) but I also have lots of garment sewing plans to share, not least the cupcake goddess' trouser sew along which I am already horribly behind on. And, of course, I have all the things that I made before Christmas to show you.

For now though I am going to leave you with some of my favourite images of 2010.



Meilleurs Voeux 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment