Wednesday 15 June 2011

30 Day PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE and Photo Fun- June 12

I appreciate I'm a couple of days behind in bringing you the photos for the challenges. The photos were duly taken on the correct days but I just haven't had the time to upload them, edit them and then create the posts........

On the upside though, the reason I haven't had the time is because our new kitchen is nearly finished - the cupboards and work surfaces are all in place, the plumbers have connected the dish washer and sink, the electrician is, whilst I write, connecting the electrics and tomorrow morning the gas will be connected! I feel as though I have spent the last week up to my elbows in bleach and we have made more trips to the tip than the rest of the village put together. There is something very cathartic about clearing stuff out!

Anyway, back to the topic in hand. Sunsets and sun flare. I combined the two topics this time to create a mini series of photos showing the sunset on June 12 from our garden. You can see the sun flare (the coloured spots where the sun flare on the lens) in all of the photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment